Akshay is highly qualified consultant offering close to 8 years of commercial experience working for variety of companies within several industries. Major roles and responsibility includes;
- As a Senior Consultant, he is responsible for end-to-end solution architecture, delivery oversight and quality assurance across client verticals. With close to eight years of experience as a technical architect, he offers competencies across all functional components of data management, including ETL processing, data persistence, data visualization and information distribution.
- He has designed and developed numerous data applications, delivered enterprise client solutions and served as the principal interface to various business stakeholders. He has worked with some of the major banking and insurance firms.
- He has worked on the consulting assignment with organization Citi Bank, Barclays, Wachovia Corporation, Inter Public Group, C.B.R.E., Kimberly Clark and XL Insurance.
- Aside from conducting activities as a technical architect, he has spent much of his career establishing and facilitating custom developer training programs for less experienced team members and consultants.
- Experience with running workshops and customized training courses for Dimension Modeling and MS BI stack. He has trained more than 1000+ associates on MSBI stack.